Thursday, February 17, 2011

Gods Love

I have to add this email I sent to my family and friends yesterday into this blog because it really was part of the inspiration to make this blog (how can a person NOT share the love that God shows us even in the most strangest ways!) and it fits so wonderfully with Valentines Day that just passed, for those of you reading who didn't have a "valentine", or is just not feeling any kind of love in their life, know that Jesus loves you so much and wants to be your "valentine", your friend, and have a wonderful relationship with you.
Sometimes we get angry, frustrated, stressed and down right vulgar in our lives and its easy to forget about God in these moments. But know that He hasnt forgotten you!!!


"Mornings in my house are nothing but a bunch of chaos these days getting my daughter ready for school and having a three year old and two year old boy, usually playing police cars and a bunch of siren sounds at octives only dogs should here coming from their mouths. I was getting very impaitient this morning and trying to keep my cool. The boys were also playing with my camera and out of frustration I grabbed it and took it with me to take my daughter to the bus stop so they couldnt touch it with it around my neck.


I was feeling not too much love this morning and as I was walking down the one side of our street and this is what I saw.


It made me giggle and I had to take a picture. It reminded me of God's love and how easy it can be for me to forget about it in times of stress!

Psalm 139:7-10 (NIV)
7 Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
10 even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast. "


No comments:

Post a Comment