Friday, March 11, 2011

3-yr-old rejoicing after being healed

                                                       



This video was sent to me today by a dear friend and I have to post it here because it is just so adorable.  And so awesome! 
I have said it before,  children make it so simple.  We spend so much time trying to find a way to be healed... and its SO SIMPLE. The answer is in JESUS CHRIST

God can heal you, all we have to do is ask, and how do we come to God, only through His Son

John 14:6 Jesus states clearly


 6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

And believing this and accepting Him as your Savior He goes on to say in verse 13

"Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it"

He is such an awsesome God.  Praise Him, He is just so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment