Monday, March 7, 2011

Furious Love

I dont think I have ever done a movie review before. LOL, Im no critic really but this movie I found fantastic so I have to share!

My husband has gotten a nack for going to the Christian bookstore at our end and picking me up little gifts here and there.  They know him by name now, he goes in there more than I do and he hasnt given his life to Christ yet even :D .  Last week he picked me up the movie Furious Love.  I watched this movie with tears just flowing down my face at parts.   Darren Wilson goes into some of the most spiritually dark places in the world and aims to show two things-

1.show the world the reality of the war between darkness and light

2.show the world that the only way we can win this war is through love


Some places he goes is to he expericences demon tents, heroin addicts, goes into places where the sex trade is considered "normal",  New Age and Witchcraft festivals, persecuted churches... And all these places are put up against Gods amazing unconditional love!!!  Some of it is hard to swallow, there were parts I honestly wanted to turn the movie off because it was uncomfortable for me to hear some of the things that were spoken about, some of it was close to home.  But once you understand how awesome God is, you know that Gods power is stronger than any other force around us!!!  Seen or unseen!!!
 
After watching the movie, it gave me a boost in my heart to just worship Him more!  Then Church yesterday was all about praise and worship and that boosted me even more! What an awesome God we have!!!  I have just really felt so uplifted and so happy to have Christ in my life. And the fact that I am allowed to worship Him freely here in Canada, I could not be more thankful!  I may have to deal with a few people who critisize, or just dont get it, but I dont have to go through near as much stuff as some Christians in other parts of the world have to go through to worship our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.   I honestly dont know how I would get through it all without Him. 
 
Have a great week everyone!!!!!!!!!  Happy Monday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment