Friday, March 11, 2011

What the.....

This morning we awoke to our clocks flashing and a bit colder draft coming through our bedroom window.  As I got up to tend to one of the children I looked outside to admire the beautiful grass that was starting to peek out from a long winter...

only it was gone...all gone!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

This is such a familiar sight here for us now... we have had more snow this year than we knew what to do with.  But its been a long winter, and I am really looking forward to putting the winter boots away.  LOL.  Buses are at a standstill so it looks like my daughters March Break starts a day early.
There is a beauty in winter, its so crisp and pure.  It is gorgeous to look at if you dont look at it as being an inconvienience.... *chuckles*.  Thats how I had to look at God in the begining, I seen being a Christian as an inconvinience because I had to give up a lot of things that I was enjoying inmy life that were not exactically good for me... and this was even after seeing how crisp and pure God is!  What He has for us is so much better than what the world has!!!!!!!!!!  A beauty that cant even be imagined.  Have a terrific March Break everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment