Thursday, May 12, 2011

Waiting...

Jesus, our saviour is faithful to us, when we are faithful to Him.  And oh how I never ever want to loose my faith in Him because I have seen it move mountains!!!!!

Mark 11:22-25  "Then Jesus said to the disciples, “Have faith in God.  I tell you the truth, you can say to this mountain, ‘May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and it will happen. But you must really believe it will happen and have no doubt in your heart.  I tell you, you can pray for anything, and if you believe that you’ve received it, it will be yours.  But when you are praying, first forgive anyone you are holding a grudge against, so that your Father in heaven will forgive your sins, too."

There has been something I have been praying for each day faithfully to Christ for around six years. I never once for a second though Jesus wouldnt answer this prayer, but I knew it was going to be in His timing and not mine.  These past few weeks Im starting to see this prayer of mine getting answered and yet again, God's timing is perfect.  Jesus' timing has always been perfect and always will be perfect because Christ our saviour is perfect.

But oh how easy it is in our human error to think that His timing and His need for us to be paitient in certain things is off isnt it? 

How easy it is to just give up on Christ and persue it ourselves only to stumble again and again.

But once you REALLY trust Christ to carry your burdens and prayers and handle them in the best way possible, the feeling of freedom, bliss and happiness just flourishes beyond belief. 

I have just sat here especially in the past few days again with my hands on my forehead, leaning back in my chair going...

"Jesus, you really do take care of us, hear our prayers and you are just so amazing.  I could not imagine these situations being more perfect and now seeing it the way You see it for me, I never ever want to put my trust in any person, clever thought, or opinion again.  I only want what You want because You want what is best for me, and all those who follow You.  I refuse to follow the World because it seems "better".  "Better" doesnt mean "best".  Jesus, my saviour, my God, You gives us Your best. "


Jesus prayed    “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message,  that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.  I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one—  I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me."  John 17:20-23

No comments:

Post a Comment