Friday, June 3, 2011

Five years of marraige

Its been five years since my husband and I said "I do" at Calvary Baptist Church in Arnprior Ontario.  When I look back and think of all that has happened over the past 8 years of our relationship, all the ups and downs, its been a pretty crazy, wonderful journey.  Gods timing through it all has always been perfect. 
He's a great guy, my husband, works very hard and as much as he is given to provide for us so I can stay at home with our children.  He loves sports and movies, our interests are somewhat really different for the most part, but like they say "opposites attract".  This man made a lot of sacrifices for me during our relationship, following me across the province while I was scared about being pregnant with our first, he gave up everything he had to  be with me and our little girl who was soon to be coming into this big world.  We married when she was almost two, a small little beautiful wedding on a beautiful June day. 

He is such a great Dad to our quickly growing family.  He knows how to have a good time, can make them laugh histarically.  He is teaching them well.  They love their Dad. The boys look so much like him, especially our youngest, he has his Dad's "grumpy eyebrows"  which we all love!!!
He takes our daughter to dance and cant wait till the boys get into sports. 


We celebrated our anniversary by going out to the movies and having dinner while Grandma babysat the children.  We havent been out on a "date" in a while, and since this is a big anniversary, the big 5 *grin*, we wanted to eat somewhere other than McDonalds, somewhere where we could be semi dressed up and also see a movie together.  We went to Tony Roma's for dinner, then we went to see Bridesmaids which was HIALLRIOUS! We were still laughing an hour after it was over!   We had such a terrific time!


No comments:

Post a Comment