Wednesday, June 15, 2011

God is bigger than the Mailman

Even I had a five minute moment of panic about this Canadian Postal Strike where postal workers did not give their 48 hours notice and walked off the job.   How am I going to pay my bills? How am I going to do this, do that?  (Guess direct deposit is a good idea after all eh?)  I read posts from people on Facebook pages about medical supplies that come in the mail, formula for babies, things of big importance to everyone.  You could feel the panic in some of these posts. 

Have we forgotten how BIG OUR GOD IS?!?

He is bigger than this delima.  You bet your booties the enemy is going to try and take firm hold of all of us and sit panic in our hearts!!!!

Jesus tells us in John 16:33  

 "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

He has OVERCOME THE WORLD! How amazing a God is that and He is the one who has our backs!!!!

This is a perfect opportunity to place situations, our lives in God's hands and say "Im trusting in YOU fully."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment