Monday, June 20, 2011

multitudes of gifts #17-36

#17  Sleepy two year old snuggled on my back
#18 hugs between friends
#19 a church singing praises for the Lord
#20  Veggie Tales movies that make my children laugh
#21 gardens blooming
#22 dew on the grass feeling it between bare toes
#23 morning greetings from our children with such enthusiasim and joy
#24 my six year old practicing her girl band routine on the back deck
#25 watching our children discover things for the first time
#26 my husband going out and buying me "1000 Gifts" finally <3
#27 our youngest trying to sneak coffee from the canteen at our church with such excitement in his eyes
#28 muddy fingerprints on the walls showing a day of fun in the dirt
#29 popscicle stained lips
#30 picnics under neighbourhood trees
#31 the old knots of trees showing years of perseverance through life
#32  a child hearing and anticipating the sight of an airplane overhead
#33 the colour changes of leaves in the sun
#34 water droplets on flowers


#35 eggs cracking on the stove
#36 breakfast in bed for a loved one


3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your gratitude list, especially about picnics under neighborhood trees :) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog...wow! Those little mr's and miss's can be quite the blessings (and definitely the rockin' husbands too!)! I read that you finally have 1,000 Gifts...amazing, life-changing book! Hope you continue to see His presence (presents) every day!
    Until,
    Anastasia
    ilovemysimplelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment, and love your list! Glad to see you got the book. I found it took a while to read, to let it all sink in. Such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete