Monday, September 19, 2011

multitudes of gifts 295-321

295- gardening with a great friend out in the country
296- barn kittens
297- pie pumpkins
298- the most stubborn carrots in the world
299- the gift of a bike for my husband- family bike rides for the first time in over about four years
300- encouragement from friends
301- waiting on God
302- milk weed pods
303- movie afternoons with the boys
304- coffee date with four adorable boys and a really cute girly (Thanks Carly and Jessica!)
305- draggin the garbage through the wet cold grass early morning, kinda not very happily, to look up and see a rainbow in the sky.  What a way to start the day! :)
306- Zephaniah 3:17, The LORD your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing. -- GOD is going to sing over us! Doesnt that give you goosebumps?
307- finishing knitting a sweater that took me two years to get around to finishing LOL
308- Our church finally being podcasted (yes podcasted is officially a word...I said so)
309- my friend Paula giving birth to her third child, a beautiful boy, at home. 
310- webcam 101 for Seniors -- beyond sweet.  I want that to be my husband and I
311- two needle socks
312- clever ways of parenting.
313- 8.6km's of biking with the family, discovering new paths and getting lost but finding our way home.
314- baby acorns
315- very awake toddlers at midnight.
316- cranky determined toddlers the next day
317- the fact that God is always in control
318- squirrels peeking down
319- Dylan..all of him.  I love him to peices
320- late night popcorn
321- autumn rain


1 comment:

  1. LOL is the creative parenting one about me not feeding my child?

    ReplyDelete