Saturday, October 15, 2011

Its a Romney day



It is so cold, its is so wet outside, the wind is strong and this crunchy mamma doesnt want to face the outdoors today!Housework is completed and the laundry is tumbling, the kids are playing and my husband is taking a well deserved nap. 


I shall spin and mediate on Christ's goodness.
There is something about spinning wool (or anything spinable for that matter), that is so soothing and relaxing, you can just let your mind wander and go deep into thought. 
I can pray, I can worship, I can just have a great talk with the Great I Am, right in my livingroom, while spinning up some Romney fleece.  And whatever it is I create out of it, will still hold all those prayers, those thoughts and those conversations (Im thinking mittens!)


Why wouldnt I want to look at the creations I make with my own hands and not think of the Creator who created them?

 13 She seeks wool and flax,
      And willingly works with her hands.

  19 She stretches out her hands to the distaff,
      And her hand holds the spindle. 

                    ~Proverbs 31 NKJV

No comments:

Post a Comment