Wednesday, November 30, 2011

He directs the snow to fall...



"He directs the snow to fall on the earth, and tells the rain to pour down."
~~~  Job 37:6.



There is something about even just a dusting of snow falling over our Canadian soil that makes me feel a crisp renewing and anticipation of the heart.  Preparing for Christ's birth and preparing for new beginnings, new revelations and new love to emerge.    To wait exepctedly for our Lords presence each moment.  To pray continuoulsy in thanks.  Its a complete washing of the soul for me.  The autumn is nearing its end, struggles near its end and I exhale as it seems the clouds do, covering the neighbourhood in a white dusting of purity. 

"He sents the snow like white wool, He scatters frost upon the ground like ashes"
~~  Psalm 147:16

 

Im excited for this season coming.  Its a season to be celebrated in joy, thanks and hope.  To rediscover the peace of Jesus Christ.  To re-examine all within me and give thanks and purge of the things that dont bring Him glory

 Purify me from my sins, and I will be clean, wash me and I will be whiter than snow
~~Psalm 51:7

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely snapshot of your heart! This is my first time here, I love your blog name!

    ReplyDelete