Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Knitting pattern for Kobo Vox Cozy

My amazing hubby got me a Kobo Vox for Christmas, and with a few bats of the eyes I recieved it early :) So it only made sense I knit a cover for the thing (not that I dont have enough projects on the go :p)  I had some left over acrylic yarn (aran weight) ...nothing fancy but something that would do the trick. I doubled it up so it would be thicker. This is in no way a fancy pattern...I just winged it and prayed for the best. To be honest there might even be similar ones out there.  But I dont mind sharing mine as well.  The Kobo Vox's dimensions are 5 x 7.6 x 0.5 inches. 

This is how I made mine:

Cast on 30 stitches on a size 7.5 mm needles. Then you are going to knit six rows ribbed.
Row 1 :  *K2, p2; rep from * to end of row.
Row 2 :  *P2, k2: rep from * to end of row.  
Row 3, and 5: Repeat row 1
Row 4, and 6: Repeat row 2

Row 7:  Knit
Row 8: Purl.

Continue Rows 7 and 8 till you make 30 rows of this stockinette stitch.


Again, thegse are just guidelines...you can do more or a few less depending on your gauge. When you get it to the length you desire,then cast off and then fold it in half, purl side facing out  (this will be the inside) and stitch it up the bottom and one side to make it into the pouch the tablet will go into. And voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment